Transitional Housing – Hampton Roads Ecumenical Lodgings and Provisions, Inc.
When Family Shelter residents continue to strive to meet goals and have employment, they become eligible for transitional housing.
H.E.L.P. owns two duplex homes that house up to four families.
All utilities are paid by H.E.L.P., however, families are required to furnish their own groceries.
Housing units come completely furnished and include all linens and kitchen necessities.
Requirements for Acceptance:
• Engage in a Case Management Services agreement
• Must be employed or have income
• Attend case management meetings
• Perform chores or community service
• Work towards goals of self-sufficiency
H.E.L.P. receives donations from the Knights of Columbus in partnership with our Transitional Housing Program. The donation helped renovate a downstairs half bath into a full bath, thus allowing handicap accessibility. Thank you Knights of Columbus